i know! i know! i haven't blogged in ages. there just isn't enough time these days. i've got to get a handle on all my many activities before i can find time to blog about anything... at all. here are some highlights and some pictures....
-graham will be 4 months old in a few days... be looking for 4 mirthday pics.
-craig and i celebrated our 6 year anniversary on march 8th!!!
-my half marathon is 3 weeks from this saturday! i am so excited about it!
-i just ran a 5k at lee with some friends. it was fun! races are the best.
-graham wants to sit up so bad he can't stand it.
-ben is growing like a weed. i swear, he has grown 3 inches in the past 2 weeks. insane.
ummm... ok, more later! here are some pics to snack on:
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ben is such your child:-)
ReplyDeletei know it. with his silliness and goofy faces, he couldn't deny me if he wanted to!!
ReplyDeleteOk so I need the 4 month mirthday pics please!
ReplyDeleteI've tried to wait patiently, but I'm done waiting. I need to see 4 Mirthday Pics Soon! It's almost time for his 5 Mirthday. If they aren't up soon, I might have to drive up and steal him away.
ReplyDelete