Sunday, April 12, 2009

cakes

as much as most of my family doesn't like the name i've chosen for my cake hobby.... in fact, they've basically vetoed it altogether....i love it! and here it is..... drum roll please...

sugar jane

i think it has a lovely ring to it. it's like sugar cane... but sugar JANE! and the best part is, jane means "God is gracious." so not only is that fabulous but i adore the name jane. it's so sweet, simple, and to the point in a very cute and tailored way. so my conclusion: i think it's perfect for a little business name.

i have started a blog for sugar jane where i will post all pictures of our cakes just for...posterity, i guess. that, and i've had some people wanting to see pics of them, and since carrying a cake brag book around just isn't my style... a blog is a perfect solution. i will add it to my list of "blogs i love" on this blog, over there on the right hand column. i mean, BLOGS BLOGS, everywhere!
here is the beautiful link:

http://www.sugar-jane.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I am so glad you are still doing cakes and I will continue to refer you to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am so glad you are still doing cakes and I will keep referring people to you through the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better watch out for my cake business:-) Too bad yours is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name...love it, love it, love it! I'll add a link on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete