Wednesday, June 16, 2010

cloudy day art

this morning was a bit cloudy and therefore screeched mine and ben's swimming plans to a hault.  so, we stayed inside and he played trains and i made something to hang in the boy's playroom.  it turned out SO cute and really works perfectly in the room because there are all colors of storage containers and chairs and toys.... so this sucker matches it all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that! You're too good, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to stop being so crafty. The rest of us can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are you so freaking awesome at stuff like this? "dear Lord, please give me lindsay's oh so cool talent. amen."

    and I think maybe a blog about the "bite" is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are ridiculously talented!! can i just hire YOU and your creativity for a day??? :)

    ReplyDelete